In recent months there has been a lot of new and unknown. Some of what can make that list are:
- a $130 speeding ticket, going 85 in a 65 zone.
- cooking fritata for Sunday brunch for an 8- and 11-year old rather than 20- and 30-somethings.
- owning a pair of x-country skis.
- trolling craigslist and freecycle for family members.
- owning that i am a disappointment to others, at moments in time.
- writing about my dreams in a journal. that is supposed to be by the side of my bed.
- not having a routine.
And thus far, these shift. They change. Some happen daily, some are one-time occurrences. But, its a moment for me to notice where i’ve been.