Back in May, I was privy to an exercise called Wisdom Question. 1.5 days into a training on … (1. the integration of spirituality and social justice, and 2. being less triggered/intrusive as a facilitator). Here are the list of questions that each of us asked as the most pressing question as we were two-thirds of the way through:
- What are the obstacles that I create, that are grounded in fear?
- What is the role of anger in spiritual activism?
- How do we embody authenticity? How do we know when we are feeling authentic connection?
- How to be skillful in dropping down in a moment?
- How to stay with love?
- How do I want to show up?
- How to share and build this place?
- How we live, embody and take [this] out to the world?
- What worked in my facilitation yesterday?
- How are people experiencing me?
- What do you see that I bring? What do you wish that I would bring?
- How do I keep [my tendency to] beat myself up for speaking harshly at bay?
- When is my posture or energy is closed or slouching?
- What can i let go of?
- How am I showing up?
Emotion and experience were recurring topics. As was body language, and what our behavior was telling others.