today, i heard someone ask themself the question: why don’t you write?
- because i am scared of my own writing and its reflections mirroring me to me.
- the idea seems and feels hard.
- i make it harder by refraining, running from it.
- i have issues with the .doc format of MSWord. and now with google.docs. (though, wordpress + email windows have been inviting mediums)
- it is easier to read. or so i tell myself.
- traumas that linger from the 3rd and 4th grades.
- lack of practice, practice space.
- running from the people who have nudged me to write more.
- because it has not been the time for me. check that, had not been…
now, is that time. morning pages and more.